Well, this is new to me, the Sunshine Blogger Awards. I’ve been blogging around with my eyes closed and didn’t know it existed. Of course, Dr Google came to the rescue.
To a newbie blogger, gratitude and appreciation go hand in hand to fellow bloggers who recognise, like and follow my written work. In particular Dey of Logystoic
I’d like to thank, a thankful thanks, my nominator man
Be sure to visit him, enjoy his work, liaise if you can
Poems, sayings and nuances, plus his honest quirks
Thought provoked and gentle, are his written works
The sunshine blogger award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are inspiring and creative. Once nominated, a blogger is required to:
- Thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer
- Notify your nominees
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post.
My answers to Dey’s questions.
- What is your most favourite blog post from my page? The Sunshine Blogger Award…:) Co dependence
- How else can I improve my blog? To be able to identify which moderator we communicate with
- What is the wildest thing you have done? Rally driving the backcountry roads with my lovely Dad
- If you plan to be a Vlogger what would be your main theme? Poems
- What is your hobby aside from blogging? Design and make furniture
- Which is better friends, how I met your mother or big bang theory? Rank them from1-3. Big Bang Theory, Friends….. the last one is new here
- Who inspired you to write? My Dad
- In which novel/movie would you like to be part of and why? Howard Roark, The Fountainhead
- What makes you happy and sad at the same time? My Dad, trick question?
- What is your current profession. Recently, a Florist. Currently, enjoying a sabbatical between businesses. What was your dream job when you were a kid? To be a big rig driver. And how do you feel about it now? Been there, done that.
- If you will be reborn, would you live the same way or change it to have a better future? Stay the same, love my children & grand children, wouldn’t want to change that
My Nominees are:
- Do you believe in God or another deity?
- Are you a quick thinker or a deep think?
- How long does it take you to write your average sized blog?
- Why do you blog?
- How many books do you read a year?
- What was the last book you read and when?
- What country are you blogging from?
- What is your current profession?
- Do you have a hobby outside of work and blogging?
- How many times do you laugh a day?
- Were the above questions thought provoking?
Looking forward to reading about you all….. a tera ra
No offense will be taken if you do not wish to accept this award. However, it is a one off experience that you may enjoy!!!