Another Award. Thank you so much How I Lost My Chains. The word “Versatile” describes me to a tee. I was nominated sometime ago and life got a bit busy. I tried to ignore it, hoping it would go away. Consider me a sister bitch to How I Lost My Chains .
The rules for accepting this award are simple:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15+ amazing bloggers for this award. That’s a lot of bloggers when you’re a newbie. I wont be offended if you choose not to “do anything with it”
- My birth Certificate tells me I am “Maori of Full Blood” . I don’t think I am. Statistics show there are less than 2% full blooded Maori in existence.
- One of my sons has Autism. He will be 30yrs in May. He is unable to work because his attention span is so short. He is dyslexic, hyperlexic and has narcolepsy, a great trio.
- Back in the day when milk came in glass bottles and they delivered it to our gate, there was a time when I couldn’t pay my milk bill, so I wrote a poem to the milkman outlining my money woes. He replied in kind with a poem saying my milk would be free for the month.
- I had/have three mother-in-laws (don’t ask!) and I love/loved them all. One has passed on. Every year I delivered four bouquets one for my Mum) of flowers for each of them on Mothers Day, their Birthdays and Christmas.
- I am still great friends with these ladies sons.
- I was once a book reviewer and can read an average sized novel in two hours.
- All my working life revolved around the mechanical trade: engineering, mechanics, panel beating, coach painting and automotive sales and farming. Except for my last business, a florist shop (sold Sept 2017). It has been my only “girl job”. Please don’t get carried away with the “Equality” thing.
Done and dusted.
And the nominations are:
- Truly Madly Ordinary.Stories From The Heart.
- Writings to Heaven
- Sundaram Chauhan Writes
- How I killed Betty
- Lou Rasmus
- Michael D. Turashoff
- Snakes in the Grass 2014
- Ardor’s Garden
- Beauty of Writing
- Patrick Stories
- Invisible No More
And my list. Thanks again How I Lost my Chains