Here we are again. Another Sunshine Blogger Award nominated by my Lovely blogger friend Tips from Sharvi.
Sharvi’s site is full of wonderful ways to relax and slow the busy-ness of life down. Join her on the beach, in her tropical garden, eating chocolate or sharing a great cup of tea. So please, take some time to find out how to enjoy life a little with Sharvi
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers, to recognize each other. Sharvi, must think my blog is inspiring , positive and brings sunshine to my readers. Many thanks Sharvi.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Answer the 11 questions asked.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My answer to the questions:
- Why did you start blogging? – January this year
- Do you blog consistently? – Early in the year I did daily. However, life has become quite busy lately and finding to time is a challenge.
- What motivates you to keep blogging? – I like writing
- What do you blog about? Do you have a niche? – I started with lots of subjects & have discovered that I really, really love poetry.
- Which country are you from? – New Zealand
- What was your childhood dream? – To drive a road train
- Your favourite quote? – “I am”
- Your most memorable vacation so far? – Europe
- Your favourite colour? – Sky Blue
- What would you do if you became invisible for 1 day? – Wish I wasn’t
- What makes you smile? – Waking up knowing I don’t have to go to my old job…:)
My nominees are:
- Life beyond imagination 16
- Voice of the Soul
- Small quiet pretty
- Manish Malu
- The Art of Trying
- Julie de Rohan
- Ayesha’s Diary
- Passion and Chaos
- Do for Passion
The questions to my nominees are:
- What country do you live in?
- How many times a week do you blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What in life, do you value most?
- Who is your most favourite person, living?
- Do you have any pets and what are they?
- How often do you travel to other countries?
- What book are you currently reading?
- How many books have you read this year?
- What makes you smile
- What is your favourite drink?
Well that’s a wrap. I invite my nominees to accept this award. It’s a great incentive to connect with other bloggers, find out about them, their lives, their jobs, their hobbies and interests and gain more friends and followers along the way.
Thanks again Sharvi