Here we are again. The Liebster Award nominated by my Lovely blogger friend Ria – The Zinormous Canvas.
When I read Ria posts, I get a sense of softness and enlightenment from someone so young. Her site is filled with poetry and stories about meaningful matters. She is also a wonderful Sketch Artist and I have added some of her sketches to this blog. So, I encourage all my readers to visit Rias site The Zinormous Canvas and be inspired.
The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who they think need encouragement and recognition. Being a Kiwi from down under, you can always trust an Aussie to start something like the Liebster Award. Read all about them – The Global Aussie 2011
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Display the award on your post
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself
- Answers the questions given to you
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
- Comment on the blog post from the Global Aussie with a link to them
- Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on 31st of Dec.
Why am I passionate about blogging?
I love to write. I write about what moves me at the time, in that moment when the words catch me. I might be driving, walking, working and I have to stop and let the words flow out of my head. I write or record them into my phone. It is almost always poetry in motion.
Ten random facts about myself
- I love books
- I read at least three books a week (as well as blogs, articles, magazines…)
- I collect books and have just over 5000 of them and have read all of them
- My library is organised in the Dewey system (Old School)
- I love Art, mostly original paintings, sculptures
- I collect Art from many different painters
- I make small furniture with timber from old houses
- I give them away as gifts or presents
- I have more shed tools than I have shoes (not unusual for a woman here in NZ)
- I love power tools
- I thank my lovely Papa for teaching me “Shed Stuff”
Answers to your questions
- 1. What are the features that you will love to have on WordPress? – I love everything about WordPress.
- If one day you discovered that you are a born wizard, how will you utilize your magical powers? – I would learn how to not use it.
- If you have the opportunity be a CEO for a day which company will you choose and why? – I have been a CEO in my younger corporate years. It is not all that its cracked up to be.
- What’s the best thing about being a blogger? – The Community, its wonderful.
- Not all books end the way we want it to end. But if you get an opportunity to change the ending of a book, which book will you choose and why? – I have read many books and believe they are the essence of the writer and its not place to rearrange their story.
- If you have the power to make the world a better place what’s the first thing that you want to work on? – Hug my Mum…:)
- While writing on your notepad, you suddenly discovered that whatever you’re writing is actually happening and is getting manifested in real world. So, tell me the thing that you will love to write on? – Mindfulness and being careful what I wish for.
- If you have the opportunity to train yourself under one of the best Authors in the world (both dead and alive), which author will you choose and why? – Gosh, too many to choose from.
- What’s the only wish that you want God to grant for you? – Excellent Health into old age
- While reading a dystopian novel in your bedroom, you got trapped inside that world and got transformed into your favourite character. Tell me which book will you love to be in and which character you want to embody and why? – Max in Where the Wild things are.
Now my nominees are
- Dina Al-Mahdy
- Russell Starr
- Ruth Blogs Here
- Dream Go Explore
- Nowhere Tribune
- Her Screaming Shadows
My questions for nominees to answer
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you blog consistently?
- What motivates you to keep blogging?
- What do you blog about? Do you have a niche?
- Which country are you from?
- What was your childhood dream?
- Your favourite quote?
- Your most memorable vacation so far?
- Your favourite colour?
- What would you do if you became invisible for 1 day?
- What makes you smile?
Well, that’s another Award wrap. Thank you Ria…:)